PRICING & FEES

PRICING & FEES

There is no cost to launch your campaign; fees are deducted from each donation.

Usa and Canada
iartsfund.org 5% + Stripe 2.9% + $0.30 = Total 7.9% + $0.30

International
UK, France, Ireland, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Austria
iartsfund.org 5% + Stripe 1.4% + £0.20/€0.25 = Total 6.4% + £0.20/€0.25

Non-profit Charities
iartsfund.org 5% + Stripe 1.75% +$0.30 = Total 6.75% + $0.30

What You Get
  • No deadlines or goal requirements
  • Keep the donations you receive
  • No penalties for missing goal
  • Quick email support
  • Mobile-friendly campaigns
  • Customized web campaigns
Share by: