The International Arts Fund (IAF) is a Public Benefits Corporation (PBC) with a commitment to making a positive impact on society.
Our focus is aimed at benefiting the public through supporting art and arts causes. IAF has built an enormous global community built around creativity and creative projects. Our crowd funding platform supports community arts programs and other grassroots organizations in their effort to use the arts as a tool for human development. As a PBC, our core values are defined by our positive influence on society, not by the size of our profits.
IAF is committed to the following goals:
- Creating a venue that draws people together who would otherwise not be engaged in constructive social activity.
- Fostering trust between participants and thereby increasing their generalized trust of others.
- Providing an experience of collective efficacy and engagement in the arts to strengthen communities.
- Creating arts events that build pride for and support for residents (participants and non- participants alike) in their community, increasing their sense of connection to that community.
- Increasing the scope of individuals’ social networks.